Saturday, June 25, 2016

Accountability and Your Fitness

How have you been doing in following through with the workouts you intend to do? Life is notorious for getting in the way of our ideal exercise schedule. 
I have found that there are always a bunch of reasons to skip my workout(s) for the day. What is helping me is to commit to others (specifically instructors and friends who normally attend) the day before via text.  
Why not post your exercise plans for the day or week here or message it privately to me if you feel self conscious. By making a commitment to someone else you will follow through with your plans! It works!

It is okay to take a break or day off, but I see people all the time who just give up or stop. You are better than that.
Think about how exercising and really sweating makes you feel. Not only does it give you energy, but doesn't it give you personal power, too?
We really do need each other.
No matter if you are a home, outdoor, gym, or fitness class exerciser committing to at least one person about your workouts will help you to follow through. Find someone who will not condemn. In the past, I have had some toxic friends/boyfriends who say negative body stuff or overanalyzed what I was eating. That isn't helpful. You need someone who is with you fully now and is on your side completely. Can you commit this week to letting at least one person know what you are doing for exercise? Remember, friends, it does not matter where you are at in your fitness journey. I would be absolutely proud of you if you wrote me and said you were going to try to walk 10 minutes a day. This is about starting where you are at now and committing to yourself to exercise.
I really do feel that telling someone (or writing it on our forum) will help you to follow through. Can you commit to your schedule for the week? You are so worth it!
‪#‎accountabilitypartners‬ ‪#‎supportingeachother‬ ‪#‎changeyourreality‬

No comments:

Post a Comment